CTAN update: simplivre
Changes since the last version: - Allow the itemize labels to absorb the color from context - Use the new package "linenoamsmath" for line numbering - Adopt to the newest version of "ctex" and "microtype"
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/simplivre More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/simplivre CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
simplivre – Write your books in a simple and clear way
This package provides a LaTeX class for typesetting books with a simple and clear design.
Currently, it has native support for Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting. It compiles with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
The package name “simplivre” is taken from the French words “simple” and “livre” (= “book”).
|Copyright||2021–2022 Jinwen XU|
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2022-03-29 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-10-25 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-07-31 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-06-24 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: simplivre