CTAN update: simplivre
Changes since the last version: - Add a new environment `emphasis` - Add more levels for itemize list - Add the arrow style configuration for "tikz-cd" - Improve the default math font configuration - Various bug fixes and improvements
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/simplivre More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/simplivre
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
simplivre – Write your books in a simple and clear way
This package provides a LaTeX class for typesetting books with a simple and clear design.
Currently, it has native support for Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting. It compiles with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
The package name “simplivre” is taken from the French words “simple” and “livre” (= “book”).
|Copyright||2021–2023 Jinwen XU|
- 2022-04-22 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2022-03-29 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-10-25 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-07-31 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-06-24 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: simplivre
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: simplivre