CTAN Update: xstring
xstring update v1.7a 2013/2/28 ============== Bugfix: suprious space in \@xs at removefirstsyntaxunit
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/generic/xstring . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/xstring (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
xstring – String manipulation for (La)TeX
The package provides macros for manipulating strings — testing a string’s contents, extracting substrings, substitution of substrings and providing numbers such as string length, position of, or number of recurrences of, a substring.
The package works equally in Plain TeX and LaTeX (though e-TeX is always required). The strings to be processed may contain (expandable) macros.
|Copyright||2008–2023 Christian Tellechea|
- 2019-02-06 CTAN update: xstring
- 2019-02-02 CTAN update: xstring
- 2018-12-10 CTAN update: xstring
- 2018-12-08 CTAN update: xstring
- 2013-03-01 CTAN Update: xstring
- 2013-01-15 CTAN Update: xstring
- 2012-10-25 CTAN update: xstring
- 2010-03-28 CTAN update: xstring