CTAN Update: latexmk
1. For bibtex, revert to change-directory default when running bibtex. 2. Add similar procedure for makeindex, but leave old default. 3. Add options -indexfudge, -indexfudge-, -noindexfudge. 4. Solve bug that transition from non-existent file to existent file didn't trigger rerun of *latex. (This concerns files that were flagged as missing in the .log file.) 5. Give .latexmkrc priority of latexmkrc in finding rc files. 6. Correct bug when chapterbib used with non-trivial out or aux dir. 7. Improve handling of situation when auxdir or outdir are specified as absolute paths. 8. Miscellaneous bug corrections.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/latexmk The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2023 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2023-01-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2022-11-20 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk