CTAN update: UPmethodology
The invalid value of the enumerate counters with enclosing enumerate is fixed: the value of the counter is incremented by one at each item, even if an inner enumerate is defined. This is the expected behavior. The overloaded enumerate environment now takes an optional parameter that have the same meaning as for the classical enumerate extensions. The rendering of the minitoc (if included) is fixed.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/UPmethodology We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
|Copyright||2017–2019 Stéphane GALLAND|
- 2019-09-29 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-08-05 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-03-11 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2017-02-19 CTAN update: UPmethodology