CTAN Update: latexmk
1. Correct parsing of blg files of biber 0.8. 2. Several bug fixes (including corrected detection of whether a rerun of (pdf)latex is needed in certain difficult cases, and better handling of errors in initialization files). 3. Documentation improvements. 4. Enhancements for convenient use of latexmk with Makefiles (options -deps, -deps-out, -use-make). 5. -recorder option for improved detection of input and output files of (pdf)latex.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2022 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-04-17 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk