CTAN update: hvextern
v 0.31 2022-06-20 - added package option checkCode to run the external file only if the code changes. Works only for lualatex!
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/hvextern More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/hvextern
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
hvextern – Write and execute external code, and insert the output
This package allows to write METAPOST, TeX, ConTeXt, LaTeX, LuaTeX, LuaLaTeX, XeTeX, XeLaTeX, Lua, Perl, or Python source code into an external file, run that file via shell-escape to create PDF, PNG, or text output, and include that output automatically into the main LaTeX document.
|Copyright||2016–2023 Herbert Voß|
- 2022-06-21 CTAN update: hvextern
- 2022-06-02 CTAN update: hvextern
- 2022-05-28 CTAN update: hvextern
- 2022-05-20 CTAN update: hvextern
- 2022-05-12 CTAN update: hvextern
- 2022-04-28 CTAN update: hvextern
- 2022-04-25 New on CTAN: hvextern