CTAN update: biblatex-publist
* V. 1.13 (2018-11-30): This release fixes some long-standing issues with sorting and extralabel assignment in plauthorhandling=omit with differing co-authors. NOTE: this changes the output (to the better) order with plauthorhandling=omit. CHANGES: - Introduce new sorting templates that ignore names. - Use ydt tempate by default (CHANGE OF OUTPUT!) - Assign extralabel independent of author group with plauthorhandling=omit. This is done by inserting a constant dummy shortauthor. Note that this only works if no shortauthor is defined.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/biblatex-contrib/biblatex-publist More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-publist
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
biblatex-publist – BibLaTeX bibliography support for publication lists
The package provides a BibLaTeX bibliography style file (*.bbx) for publication lists. The style file draws on BibLaTeX’s authoryear style, but provides some extra features often desired for publication lists, such as the omission of the author’s own name from author or editor data.
At least version 3.4 of biblatex is required.
- 2019-02-23 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2019-02-22 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2018-12-01 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2017-11-15 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2017-04-13 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2017-04-03 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-05-17 CTAN update: biblatex-publist
- 2016-03-11 CTAN update: biblatex-publist