CTAN Update: filedate
* a checking script `fdatechk.tex' is input both by documentation generator and file list generator (`filedate.tex', `srcfiles.tex') - recommendation for using the package
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/filedate . More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/filedate (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
filedate – Access and compare info and modification dates
The package provides basic access to the date of a LaTeX source file according to its \Provides... entry (the “info date”) as well as to its modification date according to \pdffilemoddate if the latter is available.
- 2012-11-13 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-11-09 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-10-29 CTAN Update: filedate
- 2012-10-20 New on CTAN: filedate