CTAN update: l3kernel
Release 2018-03-05 This release largely focusses on additions to the new l3draw module.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2018 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2018-12-12 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2018-12-08 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2018-11-21 CTAN Update: l3kernel and l3experimental
- 2018-10-20 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2018-06-15 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2018-06-03 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2018-03-06 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2018-02-22 CTAN update: l3kernel