l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1990–2021 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3kernel|
MiKTeX as l3kernel
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (11.5M).
- 2021-02-19 CTAN Update: l3kernel
- 2021-02-08 CTAN update: l3kernel, l3backend, l3experimental
- 2021-02-03 CTAN Update: l3kernel
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xfrac: Split-level fractions in LaTeX2ε*
- l3experimental: Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
- l3regex: Regular expression facilities for LaTeX
- xargs: Define commands with many optional arguments