CTAN update: glossaries-extra
* \glsxtrresourcefile now enforces the file extension .glstex (This change is a security feature so there's no backward compatibility. If you have used this command from v1.08 you'll have to change the file name extension to continue using it. Alternatively use \input or \loadglsentries instead.) * Extra information written to aux file by \glsxtrresourcefile * Added \GlsXtrLoadResources * New command: \glsxtrpageref (like glossary.sty's \glsrefentry but uses \pageref instead of \ref). * Added starred version of \newignoredglossary * Added support for attributes: targeturl, targetcategory and targetname.
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-extra The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries-extra
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries-extra – An extension to the glossaries package
This package provides improvements and extra features to the glossaries package. Some of the default glossaries.sty behaviour is changed by glossaries-extra.sty. See the user manual glossaries-extra-manual.pdf for further details.
- 2017-09-10 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-04-19 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-02-08 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-02-05 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-01-20 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: glossaries-extra