CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- bug fix: \glsxtrsetgrouptitle and \glsxtrlocalsetgrouptitle changed \csxdef/\csedef to \protected at csxdef and \protected at csedef, respectively - \glsxtredeffield now uses \protected at csedef instead of \csedef
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries-extra More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-extra
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries-extra – An extension to the glossaries package
This package provides improvements and extra features to the glossaries package. Some of the default glossaries.sty behaviour is changed by glossaries-extra.sty. See the user manual glossaries-extra-manual.pdf for further details.
glossaries-extra.sty requires the glossaries package and, naturally, all packages required by glossaries.sty.
|Copyright||2015–2020 Nicola Talbot|
- 2020-04-02 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-03-24 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-02-29 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2019-04-11 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2019-04-02 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2019-03-23 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-07-30 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra