CTAN update: latexmk
1. Fix problem that rules that process dvi and xdv files did not always run after rapid-fire changes in graphics files. 2. Fix incorrect listings by -rules and by -deps.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2021 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-04-17 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-10-01 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-09-15 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2020-01-01 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2019-06-21 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2019-05-29 CTAN update: latexmk