CTAN update: l3kernel
## [2019-02-15] ### Changed - Defensive code for redefinition of `\time`, `\day`, `\month` and `\year` ### Fixed - Resetting of key inheritance (see #535) - Issue in deprecated command `\tl_set_from_file:Nnn` (see https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/474813/)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/l3kernel More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/l3kernel We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
l3kernel – LaTeX3 programming conventions
The l3kernel bundle provides an implementation of the LaTeX3 programmers’ interface, as a set of packages that run under LaTeX2ε. The interface provides the foundation on which the LaTeX3 kernel and other future code are built: it is an API for TeX programmers. The packages are set up so that the LaTeX3 conventions can be used with regular LaTeX2ε packages.
|Copyright||1990–2022 The LaTeX Project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
- 2022-05-06 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-04-30 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-04-21 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-04-12 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-02-25 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-02-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-01-22 CTAN update: l3kernel
- 2022-01-13 CTAN update: l3kernel