CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo
The unofficial LaTeX2e reference manual (http://home.gna.org/latexrefman) now has a Spanish translation, thanks to Nacho Pacheco. Help with extending the manual to cover more control sequences, improvements to existing descriptions, further translations, ..., is always very welcome.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/latex2e-help-texinfo . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/latex2e-help-texinfo (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latex2e-help-texinfo – Unofficial reference manual covering LaTeX2ε
The manual is provided as Texinfo source (which was originally derived from the VMS help file in the DECUS TeX distribution of 1990, with many subsequent changes). This is a collaborative development, and details of getting involved are to be found on the package home page. A French translation is available as a separate package.
All the other formats in the distribution are derived from the Texinfo source, as usual.
|Copyright||2007–2017 Karl Berry|
Stephen Gilmore (inactive)
Torsten Martinsen (inactive)
- 2017-08-09 CTAN Update: latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2015-10-26 CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2015-05-13 CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2014-05-23 CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2011-05-13 CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2010-09-08 CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2010-07-12 CTAN: Update package latex2e-help-texinfo
- 2009-09-07 CTAN update: latex2e-help-texinfo