CTAN update: functional
- update modules Use, Tl, Str, Clist - add modules Seq, Prop, Quark - add command \Local for local assignments - protect \gResultTl in calling tracing log function
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/functional The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/functional/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
functional – Provide an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2
This package provides an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2, which is an alternative choice to expl3 or LuaTeX, if you want to do programming in LaTeX.
Although there are functions in LaTeX3 programming layer (expl3), the evaluation of them is from outside to inside. With this package, the evaluation of functions is from inside to outside, which is the same as other programming languages such as Lua. In this way, it is rather easy to debug code too.
|Copyright||2022 Jianrui Lyu|
- 2022-05-15 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-04-30 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-04-16 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-04-02 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-03-20 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-03-12 New on CTAN: functional