functional – Provide an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2
This package provides an intuitive functional programming interface for LaTeX2, which is an alternative choice to expl3 or LuaTeX, if you want to do programming in LaTeX.
Although there are functions in LaTeX3 programming layer (expl3), the evaluation of them is from outside to inside. With this package, the evaluation of functions is from inside to outside, which is the same as other programming languages such as Lua. In this way, it is rather easy to debug code too.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2022–2023 Jianrui Lyu|
|Contained in||TeX Live as functional|
MiKTeX as functional
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (736.1k).
- 2023-01-08 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-03-20 CTAN update: functional
- 2022-03-12 New on CTAN: functional
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- l3experimental: Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
- l3regex: Regular expression facilities for LaTeX
- erw-l3: Utilities based on LaTeX3
- withargs: In-place argument substitution