CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- various new commands (see CHANGES file for full list) - new abbreviation styles: nolong-short, nolong-short-noreg, nolong-short-sm, nolong-short-sc - new attributes 'textformat' and 'hyperoutside' - new package option 'postpunc' - bug fixes - new supplementary package glossary-bookindex.sty (provides new glossary style 'bookindex') - glossaries-extra-stylemods.sty: various patches to existing styles provided by glossaries.sty to discourage page breaks after letter group headings.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries-extra More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-extra
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries-extra – An extension to the glossaries package
This package provides improvements and extra features to the glossaries package. Some of the default glossaries.sty behaviour is changed by glossaries-extra.sty. See the user manual glossaries-extra-manual.pdf for further details.
glossaries-extra.sty requires the glossaries package and, naturally, all packages required by glossaries.sty.
|Copyright||2017, 2018 Nicola Talbot|
- 2018-08-14 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-07-30 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-07-27 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-04-26 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-04-10 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-03-08 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-02-28 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2018-01-06 CTAN update: glossaries-extra