CTAN Update: qyxf-book
From this version, semantic versioning is applied. Changes since last version (v3.0): - rearrange the file structure according to the standard & recommen- dations of CTAN; - contents of demo is refined; - implementation of color scheme is adjusted, which did not work in previous version published at CTAN; - minor fix on metadata box.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/qyxf-book The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/qyxf-book/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
qyxf-book – Book Template for Qian Yuan Xue Fu
qyxf-book is a LaTeX document class (template) developed by Qian Yuan Xue Fu (QYXF), a student club of Xi’an Jiaotong University (XJTU). Up to now, this template has been applied to academic counselling material (“course helpers”) written by members of QYXF, including
- Solutions to University Physics: https://qyxf.site/latest/大物题解（上）.pdf
- Notes on Computing Methods: https://qyxf.site/latest/计算方法撷英-v1.1.pdf
- Guide to Computer Programming: https://qyxf.site/latest/计算机设计程序指南.pdf
Features of the template:
- Minimalistic document style, as preferred for “course helpers”.
- Several color schemes are offered, and it is easy to customize your own scheme.
- Simple interfaces for users to customize the style of preface, main part and so on.
Currently the template is only designed for Chinese typesetting.
|Copyright||2020 Qian Yuan Xue Fu|