CTAN update: reledpar
This release adds tool which allow you to have double line numbering in stanza, for example to show older numbering. Read § 9.10 to know more. You must delete your .aux file after upgrading.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/reledmac More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/reledpar We are supported by the TeX User Groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
reledpar – Typeset scholarly editions in parallel texts
Reledpar is the replacement for the ledpar and the eledpar packages; it provides parallel-text typesetting (either in parallel columns, or on opposing pages), for the reledmac package.
The package is available as part of the reledmac distribution.
|Copyright||2003–2005 Peter R. Wilson|
2011–2018 Maïeul Rouquette
- 2017-11-12 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2017-08-24 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2017-08-12 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2017-06-16 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2017-04-21 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2017-03-28 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2017-01-04 CTAN update: reledpar
- 2016-05-09 CTAN update: reledmac and reledpar