CTAN Update: pmx
Patch sysdep1.h in libf2c to support compilation with musl libc.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/pmx/ More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/pmx We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
pmx – Preprocessor for MusiXTeX
PMX provides a preprocessor for MusiXTeX.
pmxab builds a TeX input file based on a .pmx input file in a much simpler language, making most of the layout decisions by itself. It has most of MusiXTeX's functionality, but it also permits in-line TeX to give access to virtually all of MusiXTeX. For proof-listening, pmxab will make a MIDI file of your score.
scor2prt is an auxiliary program that makes parts from a score.
- 2021-01-30 CTAN update: pmx
- 2020-02-07 CTAN Update: pmx
- 2018-02-14 CTAN update: pmx
- 2016-12-09 CTAN update: pmx
- 2016-02-22 CTAN update: pmx
- 2016-02-10 CTAN update: pmx
- 2014-11-23 CTAN Update: pmx
- 2013-03-14 CTAN Update: pmx