CTAN update: lua-typo
- A warning is issued if some pages fail to be checked properly. - Margin notes checking added (over/underfull lines, position). - Code cleaning, bug fixes.
This package is located at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/luatex/latex/lua-typo More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/lua-typo
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
lua-typo – Highlighting typographical flaws with LuaLaTeX
Prints the list of pages on which typographical flaws were found (i.e. widows, orphans, hyphenated words split across two pages, consecutive lines ending with hyphens, paragraphs ending on too short or nearly full lines, homeoarchy, etc). Customisable colours are used to highlight these flaws.
|Copyright||2020–2023 Daniel Flipo|
- 2023-09-14 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-04-30 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-04-14 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2023-02-05 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2021-06-03 CTAN update: lua-typo
- 2021-03-05 New on CTAN: lua-typo