CTAN update: EuropeCV
The "nobranding" function has been added to the package. Now, the "Europass" text is no longer hardcoded when generating the pdf file.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/europecv More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/europecv
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
EuropeCV – Unofficial class for European curricula vitae
The europecv class is an unofficial LaTeX implementation of the standard model for curricula vitae (the “Europass CV”) as recommended by the European Commission. Although primarily intended for users in the European Union, the class is flexible enough to be used for any kind of curriculum vitae.
The class has localisations for all the official languages of the EU (plus Catalan), as well as options permitting input in UTF-8 and koi8-r.
Nicola Vitacolonna (inactive)
- 2022-08-05 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2022-06-18 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2022-03-14 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2021-12-25 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2021-05-11 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2021-02-07 CTAN update: EuropeCV
- 2020-01-04 CTAN Update: EuropeCV
- 2019-02-05 CTAN Update: EuropeCV