EuropeCV – Unofficial class for European curricula vitae
The europecv class is an unofficial LaTeX implementation of the standard model for curricula vitae (the “Europass CV”) as recommended by the European Commission. Although primarily intended for users in the European Union, the class is flexible enough to be used for any kind of curriculum vitae.
The class has localisations for all the official languages of the EU (plus Catalan), as well as options permitting input in UTF-8 and koi8-r.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2018 Giuseppe Silano|
Nicola Vitacolonna (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as europecv|
MiKTeX as europecv
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (777.2k).
- 2018-07-13 CTAN Update: EuropeCV
- 2006-01-30 CTAN package update: europecv
- 2006-01-23 CTAN package update: europecv
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cv: A package for creating a curriculum vitae
- komacv: Typesetting a beautiful CV with various style options
- europasscv: Unofficial class for the new version of the Europass curriculum vitae
- simple-resume-cv: Template for a simple resume or curriculum vitae (CV), in XeLaTeX