CTAN update: els-cas-templates
1. These templates and their associated files have been modified to allow authors to structure the affiliation, ie., they can tag the department and organisation name, address line, city, postcode, country etc. This will help the typesetting houses who typeset these authors' papers for publishing in academic journals, to avoid guess the city, state etc. 2. cas-dc-template.tex and cas-sc-template.tex have been modified extensively and now they hold just the tags where authors can fill in their actual data. Earlier these templates worked like sample files which were enriched with dummy data and unfortunately by mistake authors included some of the dummy data in the manuscript.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/els-cas-templates The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/els-cas-templates/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
els-cas-templates – Elsevier updated LaTeX templates
This bundle provides two class and corresponding template files for typesetting journal articles supposed to go through Elsevier’s updated workflow. One of the sets is meant for one-column, the other for two-column layout. These are now accepted for submitting articles both in Elsevier’s electronic submission system and elsewhere.
|C. V. Radhakrishnan
Rishikesan T. Nair
- 2021-05-13 CTAN update: els-cas-templates
- 2020-03-15 CTAN Update: els-cas-templates
- 2020-02-26 CTAN update: els-cas-templates
- 2019-04-06 New on CTAN: els-cas-templates