CTAN Update: cloze
* Implement basic plain TeX respectively plain LuaTeX interface. * Fix issue: Duplicate line generation on the second line in cloze. * Fix issue: width of first line wrong in itemize, mdframed. * Fix issue #4: \clozenol not transparent. * Fix issue: clozebox not transparent.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/cloze The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/cloze/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
cloze – A LuaLaTeX package for creating cloze texts
This is a LuaTeX or LuaLaTeX package for generating cloze texts. The main feature of the package is that the formatting doesn’t change when using the hide and show options.
There are the commands \cloze, \clozefix, \clozefil, \clozenol, \clozestrike and the environments clozepar and clozebox to generate cloze texts.
|Copyright||2015–2020 Josef Friedrich|
- 2020-07-01 CTAN Update: cloze
- 2020-05-28 CTAN update: cloze
- 2020-05-22 CTAN update: cloze
- 2016-06-24 CTAN update: cloze
- 2016-06-14 CTAN update: cloze
- 2015-07-09 New on CTAN: cloze