CTAN update: latexmk
1. Correct treatment of aux_dir and out_dir to avoid bugs that appeared on MS-Windows. 2. Remove some informational messages (about rc files, and the state of aux and dir settings after normalization).
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau --
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2021 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-04-17 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-09-15 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk