CTAN update: glossaries-extra
* \longnewglossaryentry now has a starred version that doesn't suppress the post-description hook. The unstarred version now inserts \glsxtrpostlongdescription at the end of the description instead of the hard-coded \leavevmode\unskip\nopostdesc * Added option 'postdot' (shortcut for 'nopostdot=false') * Added 'alias' key to \newglossaryentry and associated command \glsxtralias * \printunsrtglossary now has a starred version. * Added existence checks to \newignoredglossary * Modified \glsnoidxdisplayloc to check for range formations. * The record=only package option automatically implements indexcrossref=false * \glsxtrresourcefile sets the category code of @ to letter to allow internal commands within the location field. * \GlsXtrLoadResources can now be used multiple times. After the first instance "\jobname-<n>" is used as the argument to \glsxtrresourcefile. * New abbreviation styles: long-postshort-user long-postshort-user-desc short-postlong-user short-postlong-user-desc * New commands (see CHANGES file)
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/glossaries-extra More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/glossaries-extra
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
glossaries-extra – An extension to the glossaries package
This package provides improvements and extra features to the glossaries package. Some of the default glossaries.sty behaviour is changed by glossaries-extra.sty. See the user manual glossaries-extra-manual.pdf for further details.
|Copyright||2017 Nicola Talbot|
- 2017-04-19 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-02-08 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-02-05 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2017-01-20 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2016-12-18 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2016-12-14 CTAN Update: glossaries-extra
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: glossaries-extra
- 2016-05-03 CTAN update: glossaries-extra