CTAN update: scontents
- Remove `filecontentsdef` dependency. - The environment can now nest. - The extra space has been removed when you run `\getstored`. - Internal code has been rewritten more efficiently. - Remove `\typestored*`.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/scontents More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/scontents
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
scontents – Stores LaTeX contents in memory or files
This package stores valid LaTeX code in memory (sequences) using the l3seq module of expl3. The stored content (including verbatim) can be used as many times as desired in the document, additionally can be written to external files if desired.
|Copyright||2019–2020 Pablo González|
|Maintainer||Pablo González Luengo|
- 2020-01-22 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-11-19 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-10-29 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-10-27 CTAN Update: scontents
- 2019-10-24 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-10-03 CTAN Update: scontents
- 2019-09-24 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-07-31 New on CTAN: scontents