CTAN update: phonenumbers
- Addition of the new German mobile phone area code 015019 - Removal of the German mobile phone area codes 015020, 015050, 015080, 015555 - Taking into account French machine to machine numbers beginning with 0700 (including those from the overseas territories) having 14 or 13 digits - Taking into account the numbers from the French overseas territories beginning with 0947 and 0976 - Addition of the new British area codes 05604, 07354, 07355, 07357, 07359, 07360, 07361, 07362, 07363, 07364, and 0897 - Removal of the British area code 07439 - Addition of the new North American area codes 227, 274, 341, 368, 428, 447, 448, 464, 474, 523, 524, 525, 526, 572, 582, 656, 659, 689, 730, 742, 771, 826, 839, 840, 943, 945, and 948 - Revision of the package code
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/phonenumbers The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/phonenumbers/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
phonenumbers – Typesetting telephone numbers with LaTeX
The phonenumbers package makes it possible to typeset telephone numbers according to different national conventions. German, Austrian, French, British and North American phone numbers are supported. Phone numbers from other countries are supported rudimentarily.
The user can select from various formatting options, including the additional output of the country calling code. The package is able to check if a phone number is valid according to the national rules. It also allows to link phone numbers using the hyperref package.
- 2022-07-02 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2022-05-15 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2021-08-21 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2019-08-20 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-10-24 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2017-03-06 CTAN Update: phonenumbers
- 2016-11-08 CTAN update: phonenumbers
- 2016-08-23 New on CTAN: phonenumbers