CTAN Update: koma-script
- Brand new English manual by Karl Hagen - Several new links inside the manuals - New options: overfullrule (all classes), autoenlargeheadfoot (scrlayer-scrpage) - New commands: \frontispiece (scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrextend), \setcaptionalignment (scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl), \partlineswithprefixformat (scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl), \IfIsAliaskomafont (classes and packages) - Reimplementation of figure and table - Extended command \DeclareNewTOC (tocbasic) - Improved cooperation scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl <-> biblatex - Improved cooperation scrlayer-notecolumn <-> lualatex - typearea defaults for page sizes other than ISO-A4 follow the manual.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/koma-script The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/koma-script/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
koma-script – A bundle of versatile classes and packages
The bundle also offers:
- a package for calculating type areas in the way laid down by the typographer Jan Tschichold,
- packages for easily changing and defining page styles,
- a package scrdate for getting not only the current date but also the name of the day, and
- a package scrtime for getting the current time.
All these packages may be used not only with KOMA-Script classes but also with the standard classes.
Since every package has its own version number, the version number quoted only refers to the version of scrbook, scrreprt, scrartcl, scrlttr2 and typearea (which are the main parts of the bundle).
|Copyright||1994–2020 Markus Kohm|
- 2020-02-01 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-12-30 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-10-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2019-01-04 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2018-04-03 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-09-14 CTAN update: koma-script
- 2017-05-07 CTAN Update: koma-script
- 2017-01-30 CTAN Update: koma-script