CTAN Update: exercisebank
Updated some design and features. Changelog: - Updated triggers documentation - Added trigger \VeryBeginPartproblem - Added examples that uses the \At command. - Changed design of part problems and solutions. (Looks much better now!) - Fixed partproblems and solutions to fit on pages using \filbreak.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/exercisebank The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/exercisebank/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
exercisebank – Creating and managing exercises, and reusing them as composed sets
This package makes it easier to maintain and edit your exercise sets. Exercises are saved as separate files containing part problems. These files can be used to make sets, and you can cherry-pick or exclude certain part problems as you see fit.
|Copyright||2018 Andreas Storvik Strauman|
|Maintainer||Andreas Storvik Strauman|
- 2018-10-06 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-09-25 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-07-22 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-29 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-21 CTAN update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-18 CTAN Update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-14 CTAN Update: exercisebank
- 2018-04-09 CTAN Update: exercisebank