CTAN update: njuthesis
### New - Footnote settings - Theorem settings - "blind" class option # Fix - Correctly generate empty pages before and after authorization declaration More changes can be found at <https://github.com/nju-lug/NJUThesis/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md>.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/njuthesis The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/njuthesis/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
njuthesis – LaTeX thesis template for Nanjing University
The njuthesis class is intended for typesetting Nanjing University dissertations with LaTeX, providing support for bachelor, master, and doctoral theses as well as postdoctoral reports.
Compilation of this class requires either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
|Copyright||2021–2022 Nanjing University Linux User Group|
- 2022-08-09 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-06-11 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-05-24 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-04-10 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-03-28 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-03-20 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-02-21 CTAN update: njuthesis
- 2022-01-16 CTAN update: njuthesis