CTAN update: asymptote
The real modulo operator was fixed. Vector SVG output is now supported for PDF tex engines. Compilation under MacOS X was fixed. Both 32- and 64-bit MSWindows binaries are now available.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/graphics/asymptote More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/asymptote
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
asymptote – 2D and 3D TeX-Aware Vector Graphics Language
Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired by METAPOST but with an improved C++-like syntax. Asymptote provides for figures the same high-quality level of typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text.
|Copyright||2004–2019 Andy Hammerlindl, John Bowman and Tom Prince|
- 2019-08-22 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-08-10 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2019-08-07 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-08-05 CTAN update: asymptote
- 2019-04-04 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2019-03-28 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2018-04-09 CTAN Update: asymptote
- 2018-04-07 CTAN update: asymptote