CTAN update: apa6
Changed biblatex loading to freeze to APA 6th Edition compatibility
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/apa6 More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/apa6
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
apa6 – Format documents in APA style (6th edition)
The class formats documents in APA style (6th Edition). It provides a full set of facilities in three different output modes (journal-like appearance, double-spaced manuscript, LaTeX-like document), in contrast to the earlier apa6e, which only formats double-spaced manuscripts in APA style. The class can mask author identity for copies for use in masked peer review.
The class is a development of the apa class (which is no longer maintained).
|Copyright||2011–2023 Brian D. Beitzel|
- 2020-01-14 CTAN update: apa6
- 2017-05-31 CTAN update: apa6
- 2016-11-16 CTAN update: apa6
- 2016-07-03 CTAN update: apa6
- 2016-05-27 CTAN update: apa6
- 2013-06-27 CTAN Update: apa6
- 2012-10-22 CTAN update: apa6
- 2012-02-24 CTAN update: apa6