CTAN update: scratch
- bugfix: \normalsize removed - bugfix: auto minimal size when a block contains a short text - new: keys to number the blocs - new: key "notch" to set the size of the notch - new: key "baseline" to set the vertical position of the environment "scratch" - code cleaning
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/scratch More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/scratch
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz We are supported by the TeX user groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
scratch – Draw programs like “scratch”
This package is now obsolete. From now on, scratch at scratch.mit.edu is now version3 with a new design. Please, use the "scratch3" package to draw blocks with the new design.
This package permits to draw program charts in the style of the scatch project (scratch.mit.edu).
|Copyright||2017–2019 Christian Tellechea|
- 2019-02-20 CTAN update: scratch
- 2018-04-08 CTAN update: scratch
- 2017-12-31 CTAN Update: scratch
- 2017-09-21 CTAN Update: scratch
- 2017-09-16 CTAN Update: scratch
- 2017-08-09 CTAN Update: scratch
- 2017-05-29 CTAN Update: scratch
- 2017-05-17 New on CTAN: scratch