CTAN Update: UPmethodology
Change the caution/information/question icons for the highlight boxes. Add border, background, and text colors for the highlight boxes.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/upmethodology The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/upmethodology/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
UPmethodology – Writing specifications such as for UP-based methodologies
The bundle allows the user to create Unified Process methodology (UP or RUP) based documents. The style provides document versioning, document history, document authors, document validators, specification description, task management, and several helping macros.
|Copyright||2017–2020 Stéphane GALLAND|
- 2021-07-08 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2020-04-07 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-29 CTAN Update: UPmethodology
- 2019-09-18 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2019-08-05 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-12-11 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-08-10 CTAN update: UPmethodology
- 2017-06-16 CTAN Update: UPmethodology