CTAN update: babel
- Automatic switching of ids (\language and \localeid), and fonts based on script blocks (lua). - New macro - \localeinfo, to access the basic data in the ini file loaded by languages. See https://github.com/latex3/babel/wiki/What's-new-in-babel-3.38
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/required/babel/base More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/babel
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
babel – Multilingual support for LaTeX, LuaLaTeX, XeLaTeX, and Plain TeX
This package manages culturally-determined typographical (and other) rules for a wide range of languages. A document may select a single language to be supported, or it may select several, in which case the document may switch from one language to another in a variety of ways.
Babel uses contributed configuration files that provide the detail of what has to be done for each language. Included is also a set of ini files for about 250 languages.
Many language styles work with pdfLaTeX, as well as with XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX, out of the box. A few even work with plain formats.
|Copyright||1989–2012 Johannes Braams et al.|
2012–2022 Javier Bezos and Johannes L. Braams
|Maintainer||Javier Bezos López|
Johannes L. Braams (inactive)
- 2022-07-21 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-06-27 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-06-07 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-02-27 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-02-25 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-02-14 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-01-27 CTAN update: babel
- 2022-01-01 CTAN update: babel