CTAN Update: covington
- Introduce a new macro \twodias that supersedes the rather odd \twoacc (which is kept for backwards compatibility). - Introduce macro \SetDiaOffset for more convenient setting of vertical distance in stacked diacritics. - LaTeX 2.09 is no longer officially supported (it might continue to work, but is not tested).
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/covington The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/covington/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see https://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
covington – Linguistic support
Numerous minor LaTeX enhancements for linguistics, including multiple accents on the same letter, interline glosses (word-by-word translations), Discourse Representation Structures, and example numbering.
|Copyright||1991–2018 Michael A. Covington, Robin Fairbairns, Juergen Spitzmueller|
Michael Covington (inactive)
Robin Fairbairns (inactive)
- 2018-09-09 CTAN Update: covington
- 2018-08-27 CTAN Update: covington
- 2017-05-26 CTAN Update: covington
- 2017-04-06 CTAN Update: covington
- 2016-08-29 CTAN update: covington
- 2016-07-07 CTAN update: covington
- 2003-01-16 New package on CTAN: covington