CTAN Update: scontents
- Add `store-all` key. - Messages and `keys` were separated. - Restructuring of documentation. - Now the version of `expl3` is checked instead of `xparse`. - The internal behavior of `force-eol` has been modified.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/scontents The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/scontents/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
scontents – Stores LaTeX contents in memory or files
This package stores valid LaTeX code in memory (sequences) using the l3seq module of expl3. The stored content (including verbatim) can be used as many times as desired in the document, additionally can be written to external files if desired.
|Copyright||2019 Pablo González|
|Maintainer||Pablo González Luengo|
- 2019-10-03 CTAN Update: scontents
- 2019-09-24 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-09-24 CTAN Upload: scontents
- 2019-08-29 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-08-14 CTAN update: scontents
- 2019-07-31 New on CTAN: scontents