CTAN update: nodetree
* Make the package compatible with the Harfbuzz mode of the luaotfload fontloader. * Print node properties of copied nodes.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/luatex/generic/nodetree More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/nodetree
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
nodetree – Visualize node lists in a tree view
nodetree is a development package that visualizes the structure of node lists. nodetree shows its debug informations in the console output when you compile a LuaTeX file. It uses a similar visual representation for node lists as the UNIX tree command for a folder structure.
|Copyright||2016–2020 Josef Friedrich|
- 2020-10-24 CTAN Update: nodetree
- 2020-10-04 CTAN update: nodetree
- 2020-05-30 CTAN update: nodetree
- 2016-07-08 New on CTAN: nodetree