CTAN update: latexmk
1. Corrected problem that with recent versions of pdflatex, certain warning messages in the log file could prevent latexmk from detecting a dependent file. 2. Updated documentation to mention previously undocumented feature about the use of temporary files in making ps and pdf files.
This package is located at http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/support/latexmk . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2022 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-04-17 CTAN Update: latexmk
- 2020-04-18 CTAN update: latexmk