CTAN Update: lexend
* Fixed XeLaTeX support (https://github.com/BrainStone/latex-lexend/issues/1). * Made the `\LexendXXX` commands work as described in the documentation - Marcel Krüger - \@zauguin (https://github.com/zauguin)
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/lexend The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/lexend/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
lexend – The Lexend fonts for XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX through fontspec
The purpose of this package is pretty straightforward:
The Lexend font collection has been designed by Dr. Bonnie Shaver-Troup and Thomas Jockin to make reading easier for everyone.
Now my goal is to bring this wonderful collection to the world of LaTeX.
- 2021-01-31 CTAN Update: lexend
- 2020-02-20 CTAN update: lexend
- 2019-11-22 CTAN update: lexend
- 2019-11-17 New on CTAN: lexend