CTAN update: mfpic
mfpic – Draw METAFONT/post pictures from (La)TeX commands
Mfpic is a scheme for producing pictures from (La)TeX commands. Commands \mfpic and \endmfpic (in LaTeX, the mfpic environment) enclose a group in which drawing commands may be placed.
The commands generate a Meta-language file, which may be processed by METAPOST (or even METAFONT). The resulting image file will be read back in to the document to place the picture at the point where the original (La)TeX commands appeared. Note that the ability to use METAPOST here means that the package works equally well in LaTeX and pdfLaTeX.
|Copyright||2002–2009 Daniel H. Luecking|
|Maintainer||Daniel H. Luecking|
- 2012-12-06 CTAN update: mfpic
- 2009-11-26 CTAN Update: mfpic
- 2009-10-15 CTAN update: mfpic
- 2009-09-30 CTAN update: mfpic
- 2006-06-02 CTAN package update: mfpic
- 2005-05-14 CTAN package update: mfpic
- 2002-09-14 CTAN upload: mfpic