CTAN update: latexmk
Several corrections and bug fixes --- see file CHANGES for details.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/latexmk More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/latexmk We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
latexmk – Fully automated LaTeX document generation
Latexmk completely automates the process of generating a LaTeX document. Given the source files for a document, latexmk issues the appropriate sequence of commands to generate a .dvi, .ps, .pdf or hardcopy version of the document.
An important feature is the “preview continuous mode”, where the script watches all of the source files (primary file and included TeX and graphics files), and reruns LaTeX, etc., whenever a source file has changed. Thus a previewer can offer a display of the document’s latest state.
|Copyright||1998–2023 John Collins|
Evan McLean (inactive)
David J. Musliner (inactive)
- 2023-04-05 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2023-01-08 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2022-11-20 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2022-03-18 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-11-25 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-09-27 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-06-09 CTAN update: latexmk
- 2021-05-18 CTAN update: latexmk