CTAN update: einfart
- Add Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian, Spanish support - Add "observation" environment - Add font options: palatino, times, biolinum, garamond - Add options "puretext" and "nothms" - minor fixes
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/einfart The package’s files themselves can be inspected at https://mirrors.ctan.org/macros/unicodetex/latex/einfart/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
einfart – Write your articles in a simple and clear way
This package provides a LaTeX class for typesetting articles with a simple and clear design.
Currently, it has native support for Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Russian and Spanish typesetting. It compiles with either XeLaTeX or LuaLaTeX.
The package name “einfart” is taken from the German word “einfach” (“simple”), combined with the first three letters of “Artikel” (“article”).
|Copyright||2021 Jinwen XU|
- 2021-10-25 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-07-31 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-07-14 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-07-06 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-06-24 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-06-07 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-05-24 CTAN update: einfart
- 2021-03-16 New on CTAN: einfart