CTAN update: lettrine
New in version 1.9: -- Bug fix: lettrine was incompatible with babel-hebrew; thanks to Johannes Böttcher for pointing this out and to Ulrike Fischer for providing a fix. -- New option `realheight' meant to fine tune the lettrine alignment when the text following the lettrine is not printed in small caps. -- New customisable \LettrineSecondString meant for the same purpose.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/lettrine More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/lettrine We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Ina Dau
lettrine – Typeset dropped capitals
The lettrine package supports various dropped capitals styles, typically those described in the French typographic books. In particular, it has facilities for the paragraph text’s left edge to follow the outline of capitals that have a regular shape (such as “A” and “V”).
|Copyright||1999–2020 Daniel Flipo|
- 2019-04-08 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2018-08-31 CTAN Update: lettrine
- 2018-08-27 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2018-08-22 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2018-07-27 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2015-09-02 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2015-02-17 CTAN update: lettrine
- 2014-09-21 CTAN Update: lettrine