CTAN update: exsheets
- \includequestions issues an error message when it tries to load a file which can't be found - the variables \l_exsheets_counter_qu_int and \g_exsheets_question_identification_prop are now public - question properties are now also accessable when the corresponding question is not printed
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/latex/contrib/exsheets More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/exsheets We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
exsheets – Create exercise sheets and exams
The package provides the means to create exercises or questions and their corresponding solutions. The questions may be divided into classes and/or topics and may be printed selectively. Meta-data to questions can be added and recovered.
The solutions may be printed where they are, or collected and printed at a later point in the document all together, section-wise or selectively by ID.
The package provides the means to selectively include questions from an external file, and to control the style of headings of both questions and solutions.
As of May 2017, this package has been superseded by its official successor xsim. exsheets itself is now considered obsolete, but will stay alive, and will continue to receive bugfix releases. However, new features will not be added any more.
|Copyright||2011–2019 Clemens Niederberger|
- 2019-10-01 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2019-09-29 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2017-02-10 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-09-09 CTAN Update: exsheets
- 2016-08-15 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-02-02 CTAN Update: exsheets
- 2016-01-29 CTAN update: exsheets
- 2016-01-28 CTAN update: exsheets