CTAN update: vpp
- o command can write to any unspaced path - check availability of printers used - many syntactic corrections
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/support/view_print_ps_pdf More information is at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/vpp We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz
vpp – View and (selectively) Print PDF and PostScript
vpp is a Bash script that displays a PDF or PostScript document (after conversion to PDF). The user can use the viewer to print the document or, alternatively, leave the viewer and use vpp’s facilities to print selected pages to a one- or two-sided hardcopy or an A5-booklet: see the section /Page selection and other commands/ for the details. Instead of printing your selections, you can also save them into PDF files.
|Copyright||2009–2015 Wybo Dekker|
|Maintainer||Wybo H. Dekker|
- 2018-04-03 CTAN update: vpp
- 2015-09-22 CTAN update: vpp
- 2012-02-14 CTAN Update: vpp
- 2010-05-22 CTAN Update: view_print_ps_pdf
- 2009-09-16 CTAN Update: vpp 2.1